When I navigate to myserver.example.com in my browser, the certificate is shown to be for myoldserver.example.com
- The SSL wildcard certificate presented to clients is not for the same domain the users are visiting.
- I purchased an SSL wildcard certificate for all domains matching *.example.com.
- My server use to be called myoldserver.example.com
- The new name assigned to the server is myserver.example.com
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.0
- Apache HTTPD 2.4.6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.