- How do I switch clustering to TCP in EAP 6.x?
- What is the procedure to switch to tcp/ip communication instead of multicast mode for clustering?
- Nodes within a cluster are unable to send multicast message among them. How to switch to TCP from UDP?
- I would like to find out how to run jboss eap cluster in AWS,multicast (UDP) is not support in AWS. And would like to find out how to turn-on multicast for TCP, do we need to add tcpping? I'm running JBoss Web Server 2.1.
We would like to use TCP for the JGroups Subsystem. In the JBoss EAP 6.2 Admin and Config Guide, it gives a script for doing this. The script creates a new stack called TCPPING. We already have a stack called TCP. Could we use the TCP stack that comes with the standalone-full-ha profile, and just add the TCPPING protocol to that, or should we create a new stack called TCPPING. What is the difference?
Hornetq TCP for domain mode not starting up
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.