- How do I switch clustering to TCP in EAP 6.x?
- What is the procedure to switch to tcp/ip communication instead of multicast mode for clustering?
- Nodes within a cluster are unable to send multicast message among them. How to switch to TCP from UDP?
- I would like to find out how to run jboss eap cluster in AWS,multicast (UDP) is not support in AWS. And would like to find out how to turn-on multicast for TCP, do we need to add tcpping? I'm running JBoss Web Server 2.1.
- We would like to use TCP for the JGroups Subsystem. In the JBoss EAP 6.2 Admin and Config Guide, it gives a script for doing this. The script creates a new stack called TCPPING. We already have a stack called TCP. Could we use the TCP stack that comes with the standalone-full-ha profile, and just add the TCPPING protocol to that, or should we create a new stack called TCPPING. What is the difference?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- EAP 6.x.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat Subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Learn more