- While installing and upgrading the JBoss EAP by using
YUMutility there are many dependencies such as many
jboss-as-*packages are also installed and with the accordingly compatible versions. For example, while upgrading from JBoss EAP 6.2.2 to the JBoss EAP 6.2.3 many of the jboss-as-* dependency packages have the version 7.3.3. Now if we want to downgrade this EAP 6.2.3 RPM installation back to EAP 6.2.2 version then we have noticed that none of its dependencies such as many of
jboss-as-*packages are not getting downgraded. Why?
- I have installed JBoss EAP on RHEL 7 by using "yum groupinstall jboss-eap6" command and it got v6.3.3 (7.4.3-2.Final_redhat_2.1.ep6.el7) But I need EAP v6.2.x. So, how can I remove existing EAP v6.3.3 packages and install downgrade version of EAP i.e v6.2.x ?
- Requesting assistance removing EAP 7.1 .3 and installing EAP 7.0.9. EAP7.1.3 was installed from Satellite using YUM, I need to now install EAP7.0.9. Please provide the command to install EAP7.0.9 and all dependencies.
- How to manually rollback fixpack from JBoss EAP 6.4.20 to 6.4.19 RPM installation through Satellite.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.