Fencing fails in a RHEL 5 or 6 High Availability cluster with a traceback and error "TypeError: can only concatenate list (not 'str') to list"
- An error occurs when getting the status with fencing agent
2015-02-12 12:11:30 -07:00 Thu node42 [user.info] abrt: detected unhandled Python exception in '/usr/sbin/fence_bladecenter'
- A python exception is thrown when the fencing agent
fence_bladecentertries to get status and
fencing.py:952:fence_login:TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "str") to list Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbin/fence_bladecenter", line 143, in <module> main() File "/usr/sbin/fence_bladecenter", line 126, in main conn = fence_login(options, "(username: )") File "/usr/share/fence/fencing.py", line 952, in fence_login result = conn.log_expect(options, [ "Enter passphrase for key '"+options["-k"]+"':", "Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?" ] + options["-c"], int(options["-y"])) TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "str") to list
- Fencing is failing in my cluster after updating to RHEL 5 Update 11
- Fencing is failing in my cluster after updating to RHEL 6 Update 5
fence_virtdoesn't work, and testing it on the command line gives a traceback and exception
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 and 6 with the High Availability Add On
- RHEL 6:
- RHEL 5:
- Any of the following fence-agents configured in a fencedevice in
fencedeviceconfigured with one of the above agents has an
identity_filespecified in its attributes
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.