- I am needing a way to subscribe a system to configuration channels and system groups. I do NOT want to use activation keys based on the fact that if I used activation keys for everything, I would end up with an enormous amount of activation keys and I do not want to manage that.
- How do you subscribe a client to a config channel via command line and set its rank/priority?
- How do you subscribe a client to a system group via command line?
- If there aren't any commands/packages to do this, is there possibly an internal python script that does this? My assumption is that this will need to be done via python script.
- Red Hat Network (RHN) Satellite 5.4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.