Is A-MQ supported with FSW or Fuse subscription?
- Fuse Service Work uses HornetQ as a message broker by default. If there is a need to use AMQ instead, what is the right approach? Do I need an FSW subscription?
- In order to use A-MQ in production which additional subscription is required?
- What subscription is required for JBoss A-MQ support?
- My understanding is that A-MQ which is based on Apache ActiveMQ is a separate product from JBoss Fuse. In other words A-MQ requires separate install and licensing.
Is my understanding correct?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW) 6
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse 6
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.