Cluster service fails to start or relocate with <err> #75: Failed changing service status on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Not able to failover the cluster service from to this node from other node. When starting out of cluster the service is starting but inside cluster we are not able to start.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 5 (RHEL5) with the High Availability Add on
- Observed on RHEL5 update 5
- Two or more node Red Hat High Availability cluster
- observed on rgmanager package version rgmanager-2.0.52-9.el5_6.1
- Note: This article only applies to rgmanager-2.0.52-6.el5 and later. If your rgmanager package is earlier, please see Why does rgmanager fail service migration with error '#75: Failed changing service status' during cman membership transition?
- Any one or more services configured, and the issue occurs when trying to fail over the service.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.