- We would like to keep track of the outgoing ssh connections as well in order to link who is actually logging in on a different server. How can this be achieved on RHEL5+ ?
- How to trap all outgoing ssh connections ?
- Are there any directives in ssh_config file so that I may log all the outgoing ssh connections in one file ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.