- The Manual tells the following Option should be set.
- Configure the Manager to only consider required networks for VM scheduling:
# engine-config --set OnlyRequiredNetworksMandatoryForVdsSelection=true
- What is the reason this should be done?
- Is this required only when you use the Neutron Provider?
- Only in special cases required?
- It seems to me that this option would be better set to the default
falsewhen not required.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.