- Unable to install server when storage node has not been installed locally
- Unable to install JON 3.3 Server after installing storage nodes
Server install stops with following warning when storage node is located on different host:
WARN [org.rhq.server.control.command.Start] It appears that the storage node is not installed. The --storage option will be ignored.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (ON) 3.3
- JBoss ON storage node is running on a remote host
- JBoss ON server install is being attempted without its local storage node
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.