- As mentioned in Section 1.6 of the FSW Installationg Guide, JBoss Rules engine is packaged with Fuse Service Works.
- However, after installation of Fuse Service Works, there is no
/deploymentsfolder. This is the deployment artifact in the BPM Suite product which contains the rules engine and the workflow.
- I would expect this same file to be in Fuse Service Works since the manual states that rules engine and the workflow is included in Fuse Service Works.
- Since it is not, where can the rules be authored and how can the rule flow be built? Going through the Red Hat manual, there is no instruction on how to achieve this.
- With regard to the workflow aspect, are the workflow also part of the JBDS plugin? There is no web page facility that enables service orchestration. All orchestration/workflow definitions are done through the plugins on JBDS?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.