- If a huge amount of data need to be transfered it took a long time to finish the state-transfer if nodes leave/join a cluster
- Is it possible to enhance the behavior if an additional JDG instance is started an join a cluster?
- A instance is blocked for longer for state transfer during cluster joining after start, is it possible to avoid this?
- Does a request provide consistent data if the configuration awaitInitialTransfer is set to false?
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid (JDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.