- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS)
- Red Hat Developer Studio (RHDS)
- What is the default version of embedded maven in JBDS and how can it be checked?
- What version of Maven is JBDS compatible with?
The following table details the version of embedded Maven shipped with each major version of JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) product, currently renamed to Red Hat Developer Studio (RHDS).
|Developer Studio 12.x||3.5.3|
|JBoss Developer Studio 11.x||3.3.9|
|JBoss Developer Studio 10.x||3.3.9|
|JBoss Developer Studio 9.x||3.3.3|
|JBoss Developer Studio 8.x||3.2.1|
In any JBDS installation it can be checked as follows:
Window --> Preferences --> Maven --> Installation
- Red Hat Developer Studio Integration Stack
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.