- For interested users who want to use to store the user authorization to be used for their
jBPM6task service in database through the use of
org.jbpm.services.task.identity.DBUserGroupCallbackImplimplementation class is there any table structure requirements which would be used by this this
- Precisely speaking what could be the demo queries for the following checks to be made through the proposed
(1) To check whether the specified UserID exists or not.
(2) To check whether the specified GroupID exists or not.
(3) To fetch the GroupID list that the specified UserID belong to.
(4) UserID and GroupID format is the charactors equal and less than 255.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.