- It has been observed that
BRMS 6.0.xcauses trouble while importing
Domain Models. The dependencies are declared using the
Business Centralproject. The dependency is pulled from the client's
Business Centralfaces issues while importing several of the fact types that are declared in the dependency. This causes the following error in the logs for these fact types.
ERROR [org.jbpm.kie.services.impl.bpmn2.BPMN2DataServiceImpl] (MSC service thread 1-1) Error: Rule Compilation error Only a type can be imported. com.sample.test.ruralfact.ClassTest resolves to a package
- Previously the same fact types were being imported into
Business Centralwithout any issues and the projects could be successfully built.
Guided Rulesthat use the fact types mentioned are still working correctly, but those fact types are shown grayed out in the types drop-down and can't be modified. The fact types in question do not show up in the list of available imports, so new rules can't be made using them. This is all done using the
Guided Rules Editor.
- Sometimes the log file also reports exceptions like this frequently while building the projects in
[org.kie.workbench.common.services.datamodel.backend.server.cache.LRUProjectDataModelOracleCache] (Thread-76) null
- What could be the reason behind this strange issue and how to fix it?
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (BPMS)
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS (BRMS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.