- Unable to remove directory from GlusterFS volume mount point
- Why some files and directories are missing from GlusterFS volume mountpoint but they are available in bricks?
- Unable to delete folders in gluster
- Cannot remove directory (rm -rf)
rmdir: failed to remove `testdir`': Directory not empty"
W [client-rpc-fops.c:695:client3_3_rmdir_cbk] 0-volname-client-0: remote operation failed: Directory not empty W [client-rpc-fops.c:695:client3_3_rmdir_cbk] 0-volname-client-1: remote operation failed: Directory not empty
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 2.1
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.1
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.1.3
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.