- When we have just written files, from a RHEL6u5 client via NFS to our NetApp filer, and we read them back via the same client, we notice that this takes a very long time.
- When we read the files back for a second time this is very quick.
- The problem we suffer is that our NetApp filers are currently hammered by a huge read load and we think this is caused by our introduction of RHEL 6u5.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.5 and 6.6
- kernel 2.6.32-431.el6 or higher
- kernel 2.6.32-504.el6 or higher
- NetApp filer as the NFS server
- 7-mode NetApp filer
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.