- JBoss Enterprise Data Services (JBEDS) 5.2.0
- I have two JBEDS projects, each with xmi files. One of the projects references xmi files in the other project, but the imports are not working out.
- Can you please advise, is it possible for one project to use xmi files from another project?
- If yes, I have often had problems with the imports. How can I fix my current problem?
To correct the import resources references errors:
- - expand import declarations on the model and delete all items
- - right-click on the model, select "Update Imports"
- - save and run Project > Build All (If you have Build Automatically turned on, this step won't be necessary.)
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.