- Unable to install disconnected Satellite 5 on RHEL 6.6 release, fails with the following error:
--> Finished Dependency Resolution Error: Package: PyYAML-3.09-3.el6sat.x86_64 (@red-hat-satellite) Requires: libyaml-0.so.1()(64bit) Removing: libyaml-0.1.2-5.el6.x86_64 (@red-hat-satellite) libyaml-0.so.1()(64bit) Updated By: libyaml-0.1.3-1.4.el6.x86_64 (rhel-x86_64-server-6) Not found You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest
- Unable to yum update Satellite 5 server after RHEL 6.6 release
- Yum update fails with Error: Package: PyYAML-3.09-3.el6sat.x86_64
- Yum update from RHEL 6.5 to 6.6 fails
- Disconnected Red Hat Satellite 5.4.1, 5.5, or 5.6 running on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, either fresh installation on or yum updating to RHEL 6.6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.