- We would like to completely delete a user (rather than deactivating the user) or to change an existing user's login.
- We would like to transfer a login to another account
- We have a number of duplicate user accounts on our company account. This is because end users within our company sometimes create a new Red Hat login, using their company e-mail addresses as logins, but do not associate the user account to the company account.
- We have created an internal tool which enables our end-users to request Red Hat logins are created against our company account (which requires org admin privileges).
- We would like to be able to either change the login on the non-company user account or to be able to delete the non-company account completely.
- Red Hat Account
- Red Hat Customer Portal
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.