- How to use LDAP as well as silent authentication in management realm?
- How to use LDAP as well as local authentication in management realm?
- Is there a way to maintain the LDAP authentication around the management interfaces, but allow the shutdown command (running locally) to connect to the CLI without the need for passing user and password?
- How to connect CLI locally without the need for passing the username and password, when management realm is configured to use LDAP?
- The JBoss CLI always asks for credentials when configured as follows :-
<security-realm name="ldap_security_realm"> <authentication> <local default-user="$local"/> <ldap connection="ldap_connection" base-dn="dc=SPNEGO,dc=COM" recursive="true"> <username-filter attribute="sAMAccountName"/> </ldap> ... <native-interface security-realm="ldap_security_realm"> <socket-binding native="management-native"/> </native-interface>
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.