- Getting "Invalid IPC credentials." messages from corosync in /var/log/messages on RHEL6 cluster nodes. Does this indicate any harms ?
# grep IPC messages* corosync: [IPC ] Invalid IPC credentials. corosync: [IPC ] Invalid IPC credentials.
- On that machine im having the following message every one minute.
corosync: [IPC ] Invalid IPC credentials.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
- Red Hat High Availability Cluster with at least 2 nodes
- corosync is used for cluster transport.
A non-root user is trying to execute
- The command triggering the message may be run by system monitoring software.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.