- Have 2 servers with the same network config (running at 100/full), one on 5.4 and one on 5.6
- On the 5.4 server, the
txqueuelenfor the primary NIC is 1000. On the 5.6 server, the
txqueuelenfor the primary NIC is 100
- So what does set this value ?.
- Or is is set by the NIC driver ?.
- Is there any concerns that we have mixture of txqueuelen in servers.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 version 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 version 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.