- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6, 7, 8
- Windows Network File System (NFS)
- I want to have access to my NFS share in my linux machine from my windows client
- How to mount Linux as an NFS client of a Windows Server NFS share?
- How can I access to NFS share on my Linux server from Windows?
- How to mount Windows NFS share in Linux?
Disclaimer: Links contained herein to external website(s) are provided for convenience only. Red Hat has not reviewed the links and is not responsible for the content or its availability. The inclusion of any link to an external website does not imply endorsement by Red Hat of the website or their entities, products or services. You agree that Red Hat is not responsible or liable for any loss or expenses that may result due to your use of (or reliance on) the external site or content.
Ensure the needed packages are installed in the Microsoft Windows in use; the procedure may vary depending on the Windows version in use. Contact your vendor for further assistance on how to configure Windows's NFS export.
The following external links provide details about the topic:
After configuring Windows's NFS service, mount the file system. Refer to the following documentation to mount NFS Client:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.