- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5
- Hitachi Compute Blade 520X B1 (4 Node Configuration only)
- Hitachi Compute Blade 520X B1 (4 Node Configuration only) exceeds published CPU Count and Memory Capacity for RHEL6.5 and RHEL7.0
- Hitachi Compute Blade 520X B1 (4 Node Configuration) can install the processors and memory(240 CPUs and 6TB Memory) over the maximum limit of RHEL6 and RHEL7: https://access.redhat.com/articles/rhel-limits. But after additional testing by Red Hat Engineering, Hitachi Compute Blade 520X B1 (4 Node Configuration) has been verified to work properly in RHEL 6.5 and RHEL 7.0 with 240 CPUs and 6TB Memory.
- Hardware Certification
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.