- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
- IBM DS 3512 Express attached to an IBM System X server via SAS.
- Configured single RAID 5 array the DS 3512, but the Server still only sees it as individual hard drives.
- It shows up in Disk Utility under the SAS host adapter with SAS Expander.
- Check the Cable connections with the RAID.
- Cable was plugged into wrong slot on RAID device.
- Check connections.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.