- The QLogic 10-Gbit interface stopped responding. The interface showed as up, but all connections were refused. The dmesg log was filled up with following errors:
qlge 0000:15:00.0: ql_get_next_chunk: page allocation failed. qlge 0000:15:00.0: ql_update_lbq: Could not get a page chunk.
- After doing ifdown and then ifup of the interface restored operation.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (v. 5 server)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop (v. 5 client)
- Kernel - 2.6.18-274.12.1.el5 #1 SMP x86_64
- NIC- QLogic Corp. 10GbE Converged Network Adapter (TCP/IP Networking) (rev 02)
- Driver: qlge 1.00.00.25
- Firmware-version: v1.40.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.