- I created a simple SwitchYard application using the SwitchYard Project wizard in JBoss Developer Studio. This application starts in a Camel route with a JMS binding.
- Once complete, I changed the configuration from JAR to WAR, following the approach outlined in the
- The application deploys, but it appears that Camel has not started.
- I tried adding the
web.xml, and Camel loads the routes - but I get errors because the default Camel context thus created knows nothing about SwitchYard components.
- Could you tell me the correct way to bootstrap Camel in a SwitchYard WAR application or point me in the right direction if I have done something wrong?
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works (FSW)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.