- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization (DV)
- How to reset the password for a user created through the
./add-user.shscript in EAP 6.x ?
- How to update the roles for a existing user in JBoss EAP 6.x?
- How to change jboss user password ?
- The existing user password and roles can be updated by using the
./add-user.shscript and entering the same username again. Below are the steps :
- Run the ./add-user.sh script again.
- Select the appropriate type of user.
- Enter the same username.
- When the below question will be asked , enter
yesand enter the new password.
User 'xyz' already exits, would you like to update the existing user password and roles Is this correct yes/no?
- The user password will be updated.
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.