- I am attempting to install HANA using the released SP08 available on SAP service marketplace.
- The installation fails immediately checking system requirements, but my server is in the list of the certified appliances
- I am unable to complete HANA installation, it seems like my Operative System and Hardware are not recognized as supported.
- HanaHwCheck.py script fails with errors: cannot find
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.5
- RHEL for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA sp08
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.