- Users have to log on to the virtual machine a second time after logging in through the UserPortal. Their ID pass-through does not always work. What is causing this?
- The following Active Directory GPO message is displayed prior to the login prompt:
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- Microsoft Windows VM joined to an Active Directory domain
- Active Directory Group Policy Object (GPO) warning message displayed prior to Windows login prompt
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.