When cluster node's virtual ip is lost, it will failover to another node. What's the virtual ip's mac address changing process when happen this situation?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), including:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4) with Cluster Suite Add-ons
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL5) Advanced Platform
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL6) with High Availability or Resilient Storage Add-ons
- Red Hat Cluster Suite Cluster with at least 2 nodes.
- At least 1 service managed by the cluster has an IP resource (also known as Virtual IP or VIP resource).
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.