No option to download blueprint from hosted image builder(Insights Image builder?) at https://console.redhat.com

Posted on

According to the documentation (link below), I should be able to download the .json. However the option described does not appear to exist. You can download the composer request json but as i understand it that is not what I need in order to take a blueprint from the hybrid cloud console and import it into an on prem image builder.

4.4. Downloading a blueprint

You can export a blueprint that you created in the Hybrid Cloud Console by downloading it in the JSON format.

Prerequisites

You have created a blueprint.

Procedure

Access Hybrid Cloud Console.

Click Red Hat Insights > RHEL > Inventory > Images.The Insights Images dashboard appears.

Search for the blueprint that you want to download. You can use the Search field to search for the blueprint name.

Click the blueprint that you want to download.

From the More options menu, select the "Download blueprint" option.The blueprint is saved as a file in the .json format to the local storage that you define in your web browser.4.4. Downloading a blueprint You can export a blueprint that you created in the Hybrid Cloud Console by downloading it in the JSON format. Prerequisites You have created a blueprint. Procedure Access Hybrid Cloud Console. Click Red Hat Insights > RHEL > Inventory > Images. The Insights Images dashboard appears. Search for the blueprint that you want to download. You can use the Search field to search for the blueprint name. Click the blueprint that you want to download. From the More options menu, select the "Download blueprint" option. The blueprint is saved as a file in the .json format to the local storage that you define in your web browser. According to the documentation Here, I should be able to download the .json. However the option described does not appear to exist. You can download the composer request json but as i understand it that is not what I need in order to take a blueprint from the hybrid cloud console and import it into an on prem image builder.4.4. Downloading a blueprintYou can export a blueprint that you created in the Hybrid Cloud Console by downloading it in the JSON format.PrerequisitesYou have created a blueprint.ProcedureAccess Hybrid Cloud Console.Click Red Hat Insights > RHEL > Inventory > Images.The Insights Images dashboard appears.Search for the blueprint that you want to download. You can use the Search field to search for the blueprint name.Click the blueprint that you want to download.From the More options menu, select the "Download blueprint" option.The blueprint is saved as a file in the .json format to the local storage that you define in your web browser.4.4. Downloading a blueprint You can export a blueprint that you created in the Hybrid Cloud Console by downloading it in the JSON format. Prerequisites You have created a blueprint. Procedure Access Hybrid Cloud Console. Click Red Hat Insights > RHEL > Inventory > Images. The Insights Images dashboard appears. Search for the blueprint that you want to download. You can use the Search field to search for the blueprint name. Click the blueprint that you want to download. From the More options menu, select the "Download blueprint" option. The blueprint is saved as a file in the .json format to the local storage that you define in your web browser.

https://docs.redhat.com/en/documentation/red_hat_insights/1-latest/html/deploying_and_managing_rhel_systems_in_hybrid_clouds/creating-blueprints-and-blueprint-images_host-management-services#downloading-a-blueprint_creating-blueprints-and-blueprint-images

Responses