Some questions

Posted on

Hi,
I have some questions regarding the platform hope you can provide my the answers:

1. Red Hat OpenShift scans for vulnerability and cryptographically signed for trusted identification. Which application is it support - Is it only a red hat based application or any kind of application?

2. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform adding full set of operations and developer services and tools. Is this capacity unique to OpenShift Red Hat only or we can find such capabilities in other platforms such as Kubernetes? If it exist in other application what's the advantage in the OpenShift platform compared to other platforms?

3. What is the advantage of using Projects in OpenShift? How do we manage the users/ groups is it based on organization AD users or is it standalone?

4. Containers inside a pod will share the same IP address of this pod and also share storage? Is that means that if we have for example two containers inside a pod both of them will share the same IP but a port will differentiate between the different containers?

5. There are some types of threats such as: Access control exploits, Container image vulnerabilities, Container privilege escalations, Application code exploits, Network related threats, Public image and code repository compromise. What are OpenShift recommendation to handle those threats?

6. Can you send me some best practice of how to mange the areas of persistent volumes, default names space in Pods and services?

BR,
Shai

Responses