Meet Amy Taylor - Our Red Hatter of the Week

Posted on

This week's featured Red Hatter is Support Relationship Manager Amy Taylor!

Hi, everyone! I'm Amy Taylor. I am a Support Relationship Manager with Red Hat Global Support Services. My job is to act as an escalation resource for customers within GSS. I have recurring calls with many of my customers to discuss their current ticketing and statuses, as well as proactive work around upcoming maintenance windows, changes to customer environments and priorities, and introducing new Red Hat solutions into environments with the help of the account teams. I really enjoy my job because it gives me a unique window into the whole customer experience by allowing me to interact with all levels of the customer's account team to help coordinate proactive activities. I have been at Red Hat for almost five years, and I am very glad to be a part of such a stable and progressive company.

On a personal level, I am a North Carolina native. I attended the North Carolina School of Science and Math, and then UNC Chapel Hill, where I double-majored in Economics and Spanish literature. I worked in finance senior management for many years before making the transition to Red Hat. I enjoy learning something new every day about our products, and I am never bored. When I'm at home in Chapel Hill, I enjoy playing piano and bass guitar, doing various art projects, running, hiking, and spending time with my 13 year-old Norwegian elkhound, Dakota.

Stay tuned for more from Amy throughout the week.

Responses