RHEV3 help needed for configuring AD authentication

Latest response

Hi,

I'm now starting with Lab 4 of the evaluator guide. I want to use internal existing active directory authentication and definitively need help.

I search and read a lot but w/o success. Neither https://access.redhat.com/sites/default/files/rhev_troubleshooting_rhevm_install.pdf helps.

I tested many variation arround:

rhevm-manage-domains -action=add -domain='diamant.labdistri.net' -user='Administrator@labdistri.net' -interactive

(I guess parameter for domain= should be a resolvable name to the AD controller... this is the case).

I tested with and without '@labdistri.net' after Administrator (I'm usure this should be the Domain controller credential! may be this should be admin (rhevm unsername)?

This is sample error I got:

[root@rhevm ~]# rhevm-manage-domains -action=add -domain='diamant.labdistri.net' -user='Administrator@labdistri.net' -interactive
Enter password:
Error: Authentication Failed. Please verify the fully qualified domain name that is used for authentication is correct.. Problematic domain is: diamant.labdistri.net
Failure while applying Kerberos configuration. Details: Authentication Failed. Please verify the fully qualified domain name that is used for authentication is correct.

Help will be welcome;-)

Regards

Responses