osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.camel.component.salesforce issue

Latest response

Hi

anyone can help, I am trying to install new fuse application on redhat-fuse-7.6.0. I got the server up and running but if trying to use the camel.salesforce I get no issues building but when deploying to server I get the below

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: missing requirement osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.camel.component.salesforce)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0))) Unresolved requirements: [[***[286](R 286.0)] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.camel.component.salesforce)(version>=3.0.0)(!(version>=4.0.0)))]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(Felix.java:4149) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2119) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:998) ~[?:?]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [!/:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [!/:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [!/:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [!/:3.6.4]
at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [!/:3.6.4]

my pom is using the mentioned camel version i.e. 2.21.0.fuse-760027-redhat-00001 which has version 2.21

Is there something I am doing wrong or is the documented camel version not the correct one?

Responses