PC fan is too loud with no controller.

Posted on

Hello everyone,

I have a issue with my Red Hat OS running on my PC i have used various Linux distros in the past and most did not suffer this kind of issue and also Windows 10.

I thought it was my Nvidia graphics card overworking itself but it turned out after a successful install that was not the case, i installed "lm-sensor" and i went through some of the steps i think the last one was the one i did not complete because it said it could cause harm of something of that nature something about probing the other ones i did continue since it said it was safe from most of the steps.

So after i typed "n" on the Terminal from the step of lm-sensor because it said it could cause harm i typed in "sensors" and just what i had suspicion of "Im not so sure its true or not feel free to correct me" but it feels like the 3rd fan on my PC does not have anything controlling it i took a screen of the aftermath and would like some help here.

So basically i just want the fan to no longer be overworked and just want it to run normally.

Fan , Loud , sensor , Alarm

Responses