Manage licenses of another user account with my account

Latest response

A co-worker has red-hat licenses from our company, both of which we must use. Is there a way to manage it both as admin?
He sent me a link but this link makes me create a new user.

Marcelo Lemos's picture

Responses

You should get a corporate-type account for your company instead. When you have a corporate RedHat account, the first owner of the account can create other users within the same corporate account, and assign them various permissions, up to and including full admin permissions.

If your co-worker's account is a personal-type account, you'll need to contact RedHat support for migrating the licenses to a new corporate account. See also: Is it possible to convert from personal to corporate RedHat account? In short, not really - you must re-register your system profiles to the new corporate account. It requires some work on your part, but in the long term, the advantages far outweigh the initial effort.

Was this helpful?

We appreciate your feedback. Leave a comment if you would like to provide more detail.
It looks like we have some work to do. Leave a comment to let us know how we could improve.
Close

Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.