How to access
- You will need an active subscription with Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Methods for access:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): Red Hat OpenStack Beta
- Red Hat Network (RHN): not available
- FTP: not available
- The beta relies on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.4.
Duration of beta
- Start: July 28, 2021
- End: mid-Aug, 2021
Updates to the beta content (CDN)
- Will be determined at the discretion of the OpenStack product team.
- There are no plans nor guarantees for updates to the beta code on the CDN.
- The beta code should not be used with production data or on production systems.
- No guarantee of support is provided, but feedback and bug reports are welcome, as are discussions with your account representative, partner contact, TAM, and so on.
- Upgrades to or from a beta are not supported nor recommended.
- No errata to the beta will be provided.
- Release Notes:
See Release Notes
Additional issues found during the beta period will be added to this section of this FAQ.