- How can I use Emulex OneConnect Univeral Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) devices in RHEL5.4 on my HP ProLiant BL465c G7 or BL685c G7 blades?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4
HP ProLiant BL465c G7 or BL685c G7 blades equipped with one or more of the following Emulex OneConnect UCNA devices
Emulex OneConnect 10Gb NIC (PCI ID 19a2:0700)
Emulex OneConnect 10Gb FCoE Initiator (PCI ID 19a2:0704)
These Emulex devices are supported in RHEL5.4 through a series of driver update disks, which are available for download here.
Please note that only one driver disk can be used at install time, so choose the one that best fits your needs. There is a combined be2net and lpfc driver update disk for those who need both drivers. The i386 and x86_64 architectures each have their own ISO:
- The be2net and lpfc drivers are also available as individual driver disks for admins who only need one of the drivers. Again, the i386 and x86_64 architectures each have their own ISO:
- There are also driver disk ISOs for iscsi support on the network portion of the Emulex device:
- Directions for using driver update disks can be found in chapter seven of the RHEL 5 Installation Guide, which can be found at our documentation site: