- My system shipped with an integrated Intel SATA/SAS controller in addition to the LSI SAS 2004 integrated RAID controller.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Open Stack Platform 3
- Red Hat Enterprise Open Stack Platform 4
- List of Hardware affected:
- Cisco UCS C420 M3
- Cisco UCS C460 M4
- Cisco UCS B22 M3
- Cisco UCS C22 M3
- Cisco UCS C24 M3
- Cisco UCS E160D M1/K9
- Cisco UCS E140S M1/K9
- Cisco has disabled the Intel integrated SATA/SAS in the BIOS, therefore the OS can not detect the SATA/SAS controller.
- Only the LSI SAS integrated RAID controller is supported with RHEL 5/6 or RHELOSP 3.0/4.0