Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform provides you with a hybrid cloud application platform for deploying both new and existing applications.
Here is some of the new functionality in the OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 release:
- Support for new installation platforms, including Red Hat Virtualization on installer-provisioned infrastructure, and Microsoft Azure clusters and OpenStack clusters on user-provisioned infrastructure
- Storage automation improvements, including a technology preview of volume snapshot management and storage volume cloning in the Container Storage Interface (CSI)
- DNS forwarding
- Helm 3 is generally available, and integrates with the OpenShift console to improve visibility and management of Helm charts
Read more about the latest features, enhancements, and fixes in the Release Notes.
The full documentation set is available on the OpenShift Container Platform product page.
For additional information, see the following resources:
* OpenShift Container Platform 4.x Tested Integrations
* OpenShift Container Platform 4.4 Release Advisory
* OpenShift Container Platform Life Cycle Policy
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform