- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- We see errors caused by the following OOME on JBoss:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: allocLargeObjectOrArray - Object size: 25488, Num elements: 25466
- JRockit is not a compatible JVM for EAP 5 per See Supported Configuration
Consider migrating to one of compatible JVMs mentioned here.
- Adjust the following options as needed to allow for this larger object to be allocated:
Ensure these options have the following relationship:
-XXlargeObjectLimit <= -XXtlaSize <= -XXminBlockSize
Check the associated stack trace to see if the code called is generating unneccessarily large objects.
Note: These values are for reference only.
- This is likely an indication that Thread Local Area(TLA) sizes or object limits are being exceeded (JRockit specific options).
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.