- Cloudforms 4.x
- When trying to use WebMKS in CloudForms the following error is displayed:
The web-based WebMKS console is not available because the required libraries aren't installed
- The WebMKS SDK can be downloaded here.
- On the UI appliances create a folder titled webmks in the /var/www/miq/vmdb/public/ directory.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded WebMKS SDK zip file into the webmks folder.
- Refresh the settings page in the CloudForms UI for the changes to take effect.
Due to VMware licensing restrictions Red Hat cannot ship WebMKS SDK in CloudForms.
- Red Hat CloudForms
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.