Red Hat is pleased to announce a key update to your Red Hat Smart Management subscription - the general availability of Red Hat® Satellite 6.10. The latest enhancements focus on simplification and security as well as preparing to simplify future upgrades to Satellite 7.0:
- Pulp 2 upgraded to Pulp 3 and MongoDB removed in favor of PostgreSQL, improving performance, resource utilization, and the disconnected Satellite experience,
- Support for signed Ansible playbooks to prevent tampering or unauthorized modification of playbooks sent from console.redhat.com,
- Support for bulk convert2RHEL operations,
- Content distribution enhancements to improve the disconnected Satellite experience by enabling granular support for incremental updates, and
- Support for Azure Government Cloud
These are only a few of the new features and benefits you'll see in Red Hat Satellite 6.10. For more details, please see the Release Notes.
For instructions on performing a fresh installation of Red Hat Satellite 6.10, see Installing Satellite Server from a Connected Network or Installing Satellite Server from a Disconnected Network.
- Red Hat Satellite