Version 7.1 of Red Hat Fuse introduces several significant product updates and a large selection of new features. Highlights for each of the Fuse distributions include:
- New connectors for Gmail, Kafka, SAP Concur (technology preview), ServiceNow, and Webhook.
- Updates to several existing connectors, such as the Amazon S3 connector and the Twitter connector.
- Significant enhancements to the Data Mapper feature.
- Review or edit an OpenAPI specification in embedded Apicurio Studio to create an API client connector.
- Install Fuse Online on OpenShift Container Platform using OpenShift operators.
- Simplified product naming (the name Ignite is no longer used).
Fuse on OpenShift
- Support for XA transactions with scalable deployments to run a Camel service on Spring Boot that supports external transactional resources, with a quickstart and template provided.
- New centralized Fuse Managment Console now monitors multiple Fuse on OpenShift applications from a single graphical interface.
- The Fuse Management Console supports end-to-end TLS encryption along the entire route for encrypted communication within the OpenShift cluster.
Red Hat Fuse standalone
- Integration with Red Hat Single Sign-On (Keycloak) is now fully supported.
- Endpoints can be integrated with Elytron security on the JBoss EAP container.
- New WSDL to Camel REST DSL wizard in Fuse Tooling helps you migrate WSDL (SOAP) based endpoints to a REST implementation.
- The REST DSL tab provides a read-only graphical view of the Camel REST DSL endpoints in Fuse Tooling.
See the list of resolved issues for a complete view of the enhancements and fixes that are included in the 7.1 release.
- Red Hat Fuse