21.3.5. Adding an IPP Printer
- Open the
New Printerdialog (see Section 21.3.2, “Starting Printer Setup”).
- In the list of devices on the left, selectand or .
- On the right, enter the connection settings:
- The host name of the IPP printer.
- The queue name to be given to the new queue (if the box is left empty, a name based on the device node will be used).
Figure 21.6. Adding an IPP printer
- Clickto continue.
- Select the printer model. See Section 21.3.8, “Selecting the Printer Model and Finishing” for details.