- We compare Used > 95.0% of Baseline Maximum Value but the Baseline Maximum value is not the hard set maximum value we want to compare with.
- Any idea how we can compare against the hard set memory?
- Alerts set against baseline maximum values not useful
- Is it possible to compare one metric to another when creating alerts?
- I cannot seem to enter a percentage for an alert condition value
- How to set alert condition to compare a current value as a percentage of another metric, e.g.
Used heap > 90% of Maximum heap usage?
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.