- We compare Used > 95.0% of Baseline Maximum Value but the Baseline Maximum value is not the hard set maximum value we want to compare with.
- Any idea how we can compare against the hard set memory?
- Alerts set against baseline maximum values not useful
- Is it possible to compare one metric to another when creating alerts?
- I cannot seem to enter a percentage for an alert condition value
- How to set alert condition to compare a current value as a percentage of another metric, e.g.
Used heap > 90% of Maximum heap usage?
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network (JON)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.