- Red Hat Satellite 5.6
- Getting internal Server Error when trying to open 'completed Actions' tab on Red Hat Satellite server.
- Clicking on
Completed Actionstab under 'schedule` returns Internal Server Error.
- First archive all completed actions which are older than 90 days by running this query:
# spacewalk-sql -i rhnschema=# update rhnAction set archived=1 where id in (select distinct id from rhnUserActionOverview where action_status_id=2 and archived=0) and modified < (now() - interval '90 days');
- Archived actions can then be deleted with:
rhnschema=# delete from rhnAction where archived=1;
- Their were large numbers of
Completed Actionsin the database which was caused this issue.
- Check the count of completed actions are in the database:
# spacewalk-sql -i rhnschema=# select count(distinct id) from rhnUserActionOverview where action_status_id=2 and archived=0;; rhnschema=# \q
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.